Return Policy for In-store Purchases
SECTION A: IN-STORE RETURNS
Regular Priced Goods:1. Refund granted up to 10 days after purchase date
2. Store credit granted 11-14 days after purchase date
3. Final sale if goods are kept 15+ days after purchase date
Sale Priced Goods: All sale merchandise purchased in-store is final.
Goods returned must be in original condition, as stipulated in Section B below with original receipt.
Allow 5-10 business days to see your refund on your statements.
- Please note online purchases returned in-store will be refunded onto the original method of payment through our online system.
SECTION B: CONDITIONS OF GOODS BEING RETURNED
Goods being returned must be in original condition, including unused, unworn, unwashed, and without damages or alterations.
Items must be accompanied by original branded packaging and have their original tags attached.
Footwear must be returned in its original box.
- Due West does not accept returns of swimwear, underwear and face masks
- Due West reserves the right to refuse refunds if the goods do not meet the return policy requirements
SECTION C: INQUIRIES
Send your inquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org