Full-Time or Part-Time
If you love fashion, you’ll enjoy joining the Due West Team. We are a long-established retail boutique located in the heart of Queen Street West, one of the most exciting areas in the heart of downtown Toronto.
Stylist/Sales Associates at Due West are upbeat, fun-loving types who are passionate about introducing a select clientele to edgy design apparel collections. We are people who passionate about design and thoroughly enjoy working meeting and chatting with new people.
Stylist / Sales Associate Responsibilities:
- Be customer focused, providing clients with exceptional service
- Become a product expert who is trusted by clientele
- Focus on achieving sales targets
- Demonstrate operational excellence through store maintenance, visual merchandising, product pricing, maintaining on-floor inventory, and performance of other duties as assigned
- Develop a personal client base and work with your client list to develop strong relationships and sales through regular communication via email, text messaging and phone calls
- Post-secondary education
- Retail sales experience in apparel is an asset
- Salary + Commission, including seasonal clothing allowance and employee discount
About DUE WEST
With over 30 years at the forefront of Canadian style, Due West’s evolution continues. We’ve moved beyond a retail destination and become a cultural one. We’ve merged our luxury boutique, gallery and studio, creating a curated space that allows us to further define ourselves as a creative hub and true fashion collective…To read more, click here.