Full-Time or Part-Time
If you love fashion, you’ll enjoy joining the Due West Team. We are a long-established retail boutique located in the heart of Queen Street West, one of the most exciting areas in the heart of downtown Toronto.
Stylist/Sales Associates at Due West are upbeat, fun-loving types who are passionate about introducing a select clientele to edgy design apparel collections. We are people who passionate about design and thoroughly enjoy working meeting and chatting with new people.
Stylist / Sales Associate Responsibilities:
- Be customer focused, providing clients with exceptional service
- Become a product expert who is trusted by clientele
- Focus on achieving sales targets
- Demonstrate operational excellence through store maintenance, visual merchandising, product pricing, maintaining on-floor inventory, and performance of other duties as assigned
- Develop a personal client base and work with your client list to develop strong relationships and sales through regular communication via email, text messaging and phone calls
- Post-secondary education
- Retail sales experience in apparel is an asset
- Salary + Commission, including seasonal clothing allowance and employee discount
If all this describes you, and you have a successful track record in apparel sales, we’ll want to talk to you. Follow this link https://www.ondemandassessment.com/link/index/JB-J6E5CDA2J?u=129379 and you will arrive at our recruiting partner’s website, Hire Select, where you can upload your resume. You will also be directed to participate in 3 short assessments that will tell us more about you. We will contact you shortly afterwards.
Remember: In your resume or cover letter, be sure to tell us if you are looking for a full- or part-time position.
We look forward to hearing from you!
ADMINISTRATIVE/ECOMMERCE SUPPORT SPECIALIST:
The AESS plays a key role person in matters pertaining to operational administration, buying processes, and website support.
If your background suits the job responsibilities and requirements outlined below, we’ll want to talk to you. Follow this link https://www.ondemandassessment.com/link/index/JB-W13WNV3LP?u=129379 and you will arrive at our recruiting partner’s website, Hire Select, where you can upload your resume. You will also be directed to participate in a short assessment that will tell us more about you. We will contact you shortly afterwards.
AESS KEY JOB RESPONSIBILITIES
Operations and Buying-related Responsibilities
• Support communication between Due West and vendors, including:
- initiating vendor-related correspondence for new brand inquiries,
- order follow-up, and vendor problem resolution
• Assist in preparation of purchase orders and management through their entire life-cycle
• Assist in organizing itineraries for buying trips – i.e. arrange flights, hotels & schedule vendor meetings
• Run operations reports when required by management for decision-making about inventory
Regular participation in online business processes such as:
• Complete ecommerce transactions including:
- Processing payments
- Cancelling orders on Shopify when payments are not approved
- Processing shipping documents
- Creating pick lists to direct staff in locating products for order completion
• Review of shipping costs to:
- ensure customer parcels are not charged unwarranted fees and
- follow up with the shipping company to have any such charges reversed
• Support processes for keeping online content current, including:
- Product setup in our Shopify store
- Maintenance of online pages including:
- setup of collection pages and
- removal of outdated collection pages
- auditing pages and correcting errors
- auditing search results and correcting errors through the search app
- assisting with photography and video sessions for production of website assets
• Supporting customer service
• Assist Due West’s owners on a range of tasks (e.g. appointment scheduling, meeting requests)
• Assist with salesfloor or stock duties if required
PREFERRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
• Highly organized; accurate; strong work ethic; excellent communicator; collaborative; self-starter.
• Working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook (including calendar).
• Able to work in a fast-paced environment and juggle priorities.
• Experience in the fashion industry is an asset.
• Experience with Shopify is an asset.
• Knowledge of graphics production and digital image processing is an asset
FREELANCE GRAPHICS ARTIST:
Due West is searching for a graphics artist who is interested in supporting our e-commerce fashion business. If you are able to work remotely and can complete projects for our Shopify website, https://duewest.ca/ , please send a brief resume covering your work experience to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be in contact.
About DUE WEST
With over 30 years at the forefront of Canadian style, Due West’s evolution continues. We’ve moved beyond a retail destination and become a cultural one. We’ve merged our luxury boutique, gallery and studio, creating a curated space that allows us to further define ourselves as a creative hub and true fashion collective…To read more, click here.