Canada Goose Product Care
To help preserve your Canada Goose jacket for years to come, it’s important to store it away during the warmer months. Here’s a step-by-step guide on how to pack your parka for the off-season.
1. Make sure you store your jacket in the cleanest condition possible. Dirt, sweat and oils will degrade the fabrics over time. Refer to the product care label on your garment for specific wash care instructions.
2. If possible, remove the fur and hang it vertically to allow the hide and hairs free movement.
3. Let the parka hang freely on a wide hanger. For best results, store it in a dark, moisture-free environment.
4. Use a breathable garment bag for protection from dust and dirt.
5. Avoid compressing your Canada Goose jacket into crammed spaces. If storage space is minimal, we suggest removing the fur and tumble-drying the garment on low heat with a couple of clean tennis balls after a long season of hibernation. This will help to fluff up the down for a fresh effect. Remember, only tumble dry your jacket if it doesn’t have fur or if the fur is removeable.
431 Queen Street West
Toronto, ON M5V 2A5
© 2020 Due West.