Return Policy for Online Purchases
SECTION A: RETURN OF ONLINE PURCHASES
1. Prior to returning an order, you must request authorization in writing from email@example.com.
2. Due West will send instructions for next steps based on your location, as explained in the Section C below.
3. Returns of online purchases must be made within the required time frame:
4. Goods returned must be in original condition, as stipulated in Section B below.
- Note: shipping fees are not refundable
- Due West reserves the right to refuse refund shipments that do not meet policy requirements
SECTION B: CONDITION OF GOODS BEING RETURNED
Goods being returned must be in original condition, including: unused, unworn, unwashed, and without damages or alterations.
Items must be accompanied by original branded packaging and have their original tags attached.
Footwear must be returned in its original box.
- Due West does not accept returns of swimwear, underwear, and face masks
- Due West reserves the right to refuse refunds if the goods do not meet the return policy requirements
SECTION C: YOUR LOCATION
Returns from within Canada:
Due West offers free returns for orders over $300 within Canada.
Upon requesting authorization for a return via email to firstname.lastname@example.org you will be sent a return label to attach to the return parcel if you qualify for a free return. Otherwise you will be sent the address and details to ship your package via your courier of choice.
- Returns may also be completed in store.
- Online purchases returned in-store will be refunded onto the original method of payment through our online system.
- Allow 5-10 business days to see the refund on your statement.
Returns from the USA:
Due West does not cover the cost of returns from the USA, including duties and brokerage.
1. Prior to returning an order from the USA, you must ensure that requirements from Sections A & B are met.
2. Upon requesting authorization for a return via email to email@example.com you will receive further instructions.
3. The return parcel must be shipped via United States Postal Service (USPS)
- Note: The Customs Declaration Form must be marked “RETURN OF CANADIAN MERCHANDISE”. Omitting this step may incur duty charges and cause Due West to refuse your shipment.
Once your return shipment has been accepted and processed by Due West, allow 5-10 business days to see the refund on your statements.
- Due West is not responsible for the loss or delay of packages being returned
- Due West recommends that customers monitor the status of their shipment via tracking number provided by USPS
Returns from outside North America:
We currently do not accept returns from outside Canada and the United States.
SECTION D: EXCHANGE OF ONLINE PURCHASES
Exchanging your online purchase is only possible through return and refund of the original purchase and subsequent online purchase of the desired replacement item.
a) Follow the steps in Sections A - C above***
b) Place a new online order for your desired item
- Note: Once your return shipment has been accepted and processed by Due West, allow 5-10 business days to see the refund on your statements.